2/F, On Building, 162 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
A hidden sanctuary inspired by exotic architectural details and natural elements. Sustainable at its heart & touches your heart.
Our studio in Central covers an area of about 3,000 ft - have a beautifully and naturally decorated reception & waiting area; male and female change facilities, lockers and showers to make fitting a class into your day that little bit easier; and a total of 4 yoga rooms - Gingko, Oak, Aspen, Maple, with its unique elements and values.
We aspire to positively impact the heart, mind and soul of individuals who enter the studio - providing the best yoga and wellness experience in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong. Saying that, your health and the sustainability of our Earth are always of the utmost importance. Each element in the studio was chosen with that in mind!
where well-being begins.
The earthy & healthy elements:
- Non-VOC Paint
- Bamboo Flooring (also warm in winter, cool in summer, and best of all - soft on your joints!)
- Independent ultraviolet air purifiers in each studio room
- Naturally sourced Mats
- Full range of props, beautiful organic bolsters and straps, recycled foam blocks and blankets etc
- Energy efficient Infrared Heating Panels for the very popular warm & hot yoga classes
- LED lighting (and most of the time flooded with natural light!)
- Access to Filtered Drinking Water
- Shower Water Filter
- All Natural Hair, Body & Skincare products
- Even the plants and greeneries were chosen for their ability to reduce pollution!